CANYONVILLE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
REGULAR SESSION AND
EXECUTIVE SESSION 7:00 P.M.
Monday, April 19, 2010
REGULAR SESSION AGENDA
I. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. ROLL CALL:
III. AGENDA REVIEW AND/OR ADDITIONS:
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. Work Session / 3-10-10
2. Regular/Executive Session / 3-15-10
1. Financial Reports
a) Expenses vs. Budget w/o Encumbered (Period 9, March).
1. Administrator/Recorder Janelle Evans Employment Contract
1. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
a) Marty Case
b) DC Sheriff’s Office Community Newsletter
2. SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
3. ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT
4. BOARDS, COMMISSIONS AND COMMITTEES
IX. FINDINGS OF FACT AND/OR DECISION (Public Hearings):
X. INTRODUCTION OF ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS (Not Requiring a Public Hearing):
1. Resolution No. 570 – A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Canyonville Authorizing Transfers of Appropriations Within the General Fund Facility Reserve Fund for Lighting Upgrade.
2. Resolution No. 571 – A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Canyonville Regarding Continuing Membership in the City County Insurance Services trust for Purposes of Receiving a Risk Management Grant.
3. Resolution No. 572 – A Resolution of Intent by the City Council of the City of Canyonville to Convert the Existing Health Care Plan to a Health Savings Plan.
XI. OLD BUSINESS DISCUSSION AND/OR DECISION:
1. UPDATE Fireman’s Booth Agreement – Pending
2. 4-2-10 Jerry & Corinne Bradley SDC Request
3. 4-12-2010 Introduction of a Motion to Rescind the Adoption of the Employee Handbook / Frank Braudt
4. UPDATE Radio Tower – Buddy Kovachy
XII. NEW BUSINESS DISCUSSION AND/OR DECISION:
1. Fourth Extension of Intergovernmental agreement for Law Enforcement Services with Douglas County / Memo, Deputy Recorder Beckman
At this time, anyone wishing to address the City Council concerning items of interest not included on the agenda may do so. The person addressing the Council shall proceed to the podium and, when recognized by the Mayor, give his/her name and address for the record. All remarks shall be directed to the whole City Council. The Council reserves the right to delay any action, if required until such time when they are fully informed on the matter.
XIV. CORRESPONDENCE IN PACKET:
1. 3-17-10 Jerry & Corinne Bradley / 200 Eagle Ridge
2. 3-26-10 OLCC License Renewals
3. 4-12-10 Susan Moran-Kaidme / Memo – Planning Commission Resignation
1. Seniors Escorting Seniors – March 2010 Report
1. Budget Committee Meeting – Thursday, April 29, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m.
2. Planning Commission Regular Session – Thursday, May 6, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m.
3. City Council Regular Session – Monday, May 17, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m.
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. DISCUSSION: ORS 192.660 (2)(e) Real Property Transactions