CANYONVILLE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
REGULAR SESSION 7:00 P.M.
EXECUTIVE SESSION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING
Monday, September 20, 2010
REGULAR SESSION AGENDA
I. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. ROLL CALL:
III. AGENDA REVIEW AND/OR ADDITIONS:
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. Regular Session / 8-16-10
1. Financial Reports
a) Expenses vs. Budget w/o Encumbered (Period 2, August).
2. Budget Committee Openings – Five openings: Three with terms ending 12/31/2012 – Two with terms ending 12/31/2013 / Memo, Deputy Recorder Joan Beckman
1. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
a) Marty Case
b) DC Sheriff’s Office Community Newsletter
2. SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
3. ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT
4. BOARDS, COMMISSIONS AND COMMITTEES
IX. FINDINGS OF FACT AND/OR DECISION (Public Hearings):
X. INTRODUCTION OF ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS (Not Requiring a Public Hearing):
1. Resolution No. 580 – A Resolution Declaring Two Air Conditioners As Surplus and Providing For Its Destruction and Disposition. Memo, Administrator/Recorder Janelle Evans
XI. OLD BUSINESS DISCUSSION AND/OR DECISION:
1. UPDATE Fireman’s Booth Agreement – Pending
XII. NEW BUSINESS DISCUSSION AND/OR DECISION:
1. Park Use Agreement Waiver / Memo, Administrator/Recorder Janelle Evans
2. Heating/Cooling for Council Chambers / Memo, Administrator/Recorder Janelle Evans
3. Lane Co. School District 4-J Radio Tower / Email - Randy Larson, Operations Mgr
4. Wastewater Treatment Plant Update / Memo, Administrator/Recorder Janelle Evans
5. Engenium Proposal-Sewer Plant Upgrade / Memo, Administrator/Recorder Janelle Evans
At this time, anyone wishing to address the City Council concerning items of interest not included on the agenda may do so. The person addressing the Council shall proceed to the podium and, when recognized by the Mayor, give his/her name and address for the record. All remarks shall be directed to the whole City Council. The Council reserves the right to delay any action, if required until such time when they are fully informed on the matter.
XIV. CORRESPONDENCE IN PACKET:
1. 8-30-10 Dept of Energy/Business Energy Tax Credit Pass Through Partner
2. 9-1-10 City of Canyonville to Warren & Paula Soblosky/Pass Through Partners
3. 8-30-10 CDBG Acceptance Notification/Infrastructure Finance Authority
4. 9-1-10 United States Dept of Commerce / US Census Bureau
1. Seniors Escorting Seniors – August 2010 Report
2. 8-19-10 Request Randy Larson’s attendance 9-20-10 CC Meeting
3. 8-24-10 Invitation to 9-20-10 CC Meeting/Mr. & Mrs. Larry Wheatley
1. Planning Commission Regular Session – Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m.
2. City Council Regular Session – Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m.
EXECUTIVE SESSION AGENDA
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. DISCUSSION: ORS 192.660 (2) (d) To conduct deliberations with persons designated by the governing body to carry on labor negotiations.