CANYONVILLE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
SPECIAL SESSION 7:00 P.M.
Monday, June 15, 2015
I. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL:
III. AGENDA REVIEW AND/OR ADDITIONS:
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT:
At this time, anyone wishing to address the City Council concerning items of interest not included on the agenda may do so. The person addressing the Council shall proceed to the podium and, when recognized by the Mayor, give his/her name and address for the record. All remarks shall be directed to the whole City Council. The Council reserves the right to delay any action, if required until such time when they are fully informed on the matter.
V. CONSENT CALENDAR:
1. Approval of minutes for regular meeting on 5-18-15 and special meeting on 5-27-15
VI. PUBLIC HEARING:
1. Proposed budget for 2015-2016
VII. COUNCIL BUSINESS:
1. Resolution No. 629 – A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Canyonville Adopting the 2015-2016 Budget, Making Appropriations, Imposing Taxes and Categorizing Taxes / Memo, Administrator/Recorder Evans
2. Resolution No. 632 to amend the Park use rules to allow the consumption and sale of alcohol in the park with an approved special event permit.
1. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
2. SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
3. ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT
Seniors Escorting Seniors – Report
1. City Council Regular Session – Monday, July 20, 2015 @ 6:00 p.m.
2. Planning Meeting - Wednesday July 8, 2015 @7:00 p.m.
The Council will be giving consideration to all agenda items listed above. All items, excluding confidential and executive, are available to the public for inspection at City Hall, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Contact the City Recorder at City Hall, 250 N. Main Street or phone @ 839-4258.
I certify that a copy of this Notice was posted
at City Hall, Canyon Market and Post Office on
June 10, 2015
Janelle Evans, City Administrator