City of Canyonville / Pavilion and Park
The Pavilion and Park shall be available for use. Scheduling of the use shall be handled by the administrative staff of the City of Canyonville and such use is governed by GENERAL PARK CONDITIONS OF USE along with the following rules:
1. Use of the Pavilion will allow the renter to use the power outlets, water, public restrooms, grass, and picnic tables as specified in their application.
2. Masking tape may be used to affix signs or decorations. All taped signs or decorations must be removed at the conclusion of the use.
3. Picnic tables are not to be moved or removed from the park unless specific written permission has previously been obtained from City Hall.
4. For weddings being held in the Park or Park facilities:
You may use the park on the day before the wedding for rehearsal; however, if you have not reserved the park for that day and paid the appropriate fees, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF THE PARK.
5. All use shall cease by 10:00 p.m. unless approved in advance by the City.
6. The person signing the rental agreement shall be deemed responsible for taking all garbage from the cans in the park to the dumpster located at the south end of city hall, relining the cans with bags that will be in the bottom of the garbage can (leaving a newly lined, empty garbage can). One garbage can liner full can be taken to the south end of city hall to the dumpster. NOTE: You are responsible to rent your own dumpster(s) and/or bring your own garbage cans, liners and dispose of the garbage yourself if you anticipate your event will generate an excess of garbage that one city garbage can will not contain.
7. The person signing the rental agreement shall be responsible for all damage to the building or its contents. This applies to misuse, vandalism, or carelessness, not normal wear and tear.
8. The clean-up deposit will be returned to the user if the clean-up meets the standards set by the City. If the clean-up does not meet the standards, someone will be hired to clean at a rate of _____ per hour and the cost will be charged to the user. (Minimum charge will be _____.) The costs will first be taken from the deposit and if that is not sufficient, necessary action will be taken against the user to recover the additional costs. Damages will be handled in the same manner. If the Pavilion is in need of cleaning, or if any damages result from the use of the pavilion, it will be assumed that the last user is responsible and will be treated accordingly. Therefore, you should inspect the area before your use and immediately report any damage, litter, etc. to City Hall at 839-4258. After hours, leave a message on the machine.